2100 - 2149
From USS Wolff Wiki
- Construction on the Enterprise NX-01, Starfleet's first Warp 5-capable ship, begins.
- Starfleet begins research on forcefields.
- Using the Mars verteron array, Starfleet redirects the path of Comet Burke to impact the planet in preparation for a terraforming project.
- The Earth ship SS Urusei Yatsura is launched.
- The Borg discover the Omega molecule, the most powerful substance known to exist in the universe.
- Captain Duvall breaks the Warp 3 barrier in the NX-Delta.
- Dr. Arik Soong is found and captured in the Trialas System, leaving his Augment "children" to fend for themselves.
- The Suliban Cabal begins a war with the Tandarans.
- The NX program breaks the warp 2 barrier with the NX-Alpha pathfinder starship. Piloted by A.G. Robinson, NX-Alpha breaks apart after it reaches warp 2.2. Shortly after, Jonathan Archer and Robinson achieve warp 2.5 with NX-Beta on an unauthorized flight. The NX prototypes are grounded for three months after the incident.
- The Earth Colony Ship Horizon makes first contact with a group of Deltans.
- Emory Erickson's attempts at developing a subquantum transporter ends in disaster when his son disappears.
- The Betazoids achieve warp capability.
- The first viable transporter goes operational. The Enterprise (NX-01) would become one of the first vessels equipped with such a device.
- The Earth starship SS Buckaroo Banzai is launched.
- The Earth starship HMS New Zealand is launched.
- Dr. Arik Soong steals a number of Augment embryos from Cold Station 12.
- The University of Alpha Centauri opens its doors.
- A Klingon vessel emerges from Delphic Expanse. The crew is anatomically inverted, but remains alive.
- The Paraagan mining colony on Paraagan II is established.
- The Kressari discover the planet Draylon II, but never settle it.
- The Earth survey ships HMS Lord Nelson and SS Seattle are launched.
- Emory Erickson is the first human to develop a transporter.
- The Farians achieve warp flight.
- Zefram Cochrane opens the Warp Five Complex near Boseman, Montana, Earth. A warp-5 vessel, it is believed, will allow humanity to practically explore all reaches of the galaxy.
- The Earth survey ship SS Tomobiki is launched.
- The first of a series of Earth ships mysteriously disappears in an uncharted sector of space. Over the next 150 years the Federation, Klingons and Romulans would continue experience disappearances, on a frequency of precisely every 27.346 star-years.
- Zefram Cochrane disappears from Alpha Centauri and is presumed dead. Secretly he has returned to Earth to begin a massive project to further human exploration.
- Humans reach the Alpha Centauri System, beginning the colonization of all six Class M worlds there.
- The Olympics are revived on Earth.
- An Andorian incursion into Vulcan space takes place, in which the latter claims violates the Treaty of 2097.
- Jonathan Archer is born in upstate New York, Earth.
- The Bajorans achieve warp capability.
- The Earth colony ship SS Yuri Gagarin is launched.
- The Andorians make contact with the Aenar for the first time. Until then, the Aenar were considered myths and legends.
- The colonization of Mars begins, United Martian Colonies established.
- The ECS Horizon, a J-class freighter, is launched.
- The Earth survey ship SS Hokule'a is launched on a deep space exploration.