Bunker Hill Incident
The Bunker Hill Incident is the term used to refer to both the re-discovery of the Barzan Intinerant Wormhole, first contact with the Ryuu Confederacy and the subsequent trial of Captain Victor Davis for his actions during First Contact.
- October 23rd 2385, Engineering Teams assessing Langley Station's suitability for reactivation record unusually high Graviton Emissions, four lightyears out from the Triolis system
- November 13th 2385, USS Bunker Hill, under the Command of Captain Victor Davis dispatched to investigate Graviton Emissions
- November 13th, USS Bunker Hill discovers the latest "jump" of the unstable Barzan wormhole has placed it near the edge of the Hromi Cluster, probes determine 2385 the other end to be in an unexplored sector of the far Delta Quadrant, around fifty lightyears from the edge of Borg space.
- November 16th 2385, USS Hydra deployed to assist the Bunker Hill
- November 16th 2385, USS Bunker Hill Stabilises the Barzan Itinerant Wormhole and attempts a passage to the other side
- November 16th 2385, Starfleet looses contact with USS Bunker Hill
- November 18th 2385, Bunker Hill Incident, First contact with the Ryuu Confederacy occurs but ends badly.
- November 19th 2385, Contact re-established with the USS Bunker Hill
- November 21st, USS Bunker Hill returns to Deep Space Five, puts in for repairs. Captain Victor Davis remanded on custody pending investigation into his actions
- November 28th, USS Inkala and USS Acamar dispatched for covert surveillance and reconnaissance of the Barzan Itinerant Wormhole
- November 29th, Captain Victor Davis transferred from Deep Space Five to Earth for trial
- December 2nd, Starfleet Intelligence orders the Inkala and Acamar through the wormhole to gather intelligence on the Ryuu Confederacy
- December 3rd, Captain Victor Davis arrives at Earth, Trial commences
- December 4th, Contact is lost with the USS Hydra, the USS Falcon is dispatched to investigate
- December 9th, Trial ends, Captain Victor Davis demoted to Lieutenant Commander and relieved of command
The Bunker Hill Incident has so far resulted in a number of combat engagements, between Federation and Ryuu forces and a general poor continuation of relations.