Type 11-A class
The Type 11-A class shuttlecraft is a large Federation auxiliary craft in use by Starfleet in the late 24th century. The Type 11-A is deployed on a wide variety of starships and starbases. The Type 11-A has the added versatility of coming stripped bare, and can be set up to a wide variety of mission specific configurations. Some of the Mission Configurations include:
- Type 11-RCX2 (Hawkeye): Tactical Airborne Warning and Control System platform.
- Type 11-RCX4 (Prowler): Electronic Warfare/Data and Communications Intercept platform.
- Angel Flight 1: Specially designed Type 11 shuttle. This shuttle has been configured as a pediatric/neonate emergency transport.
- Mercy Flight 1: Specially Designed Type 11 shuttle. This shuttle has been configured as a critical care emergency transport.
- Type 11-CMS: Supply drop-ship that delivers palatalized cargo via anti-grav modules that attach to the pallet.
- Type 11-TRFS: Refueling Configuration for Ground Vehicles.
- Type 11C-Cargo Configuration.
- Type V Array: 3
|Starfleet Auxiliary Craft Classes (Active)|
|Runabouts||Danube - Arrow - Delta Flyer - Dynasty - Talon - Volga|
|Transports||Argo - Polaris - Titan - Wyvern Hopper|
|Shuttles||Type 6 - Type 7 - Type 8 - Type 9 - Type 10 - Type 11 - Type 15 - Type 18|
|Fighters||Broadsword class - Peregrine class - Gryphon class - Valkyrie class|
|Captain's Yacht||Aerowing - Galaxy Class Yacht - Sovereign Class Yacht - Waverider|